20071106

Poke the tutor.

Hey all, today's a better day already (: And I can just forget all of yesterdays.

Thanks boobies for the morning messages and calls just to drag me outta bed at freaking 7AM in the morning to go for the one and only dumbass 9AM lecture on a dreaded Tuesday. The rain didn't stopped boobies and ballies from going to school too. Yes we braved the rain! Hahaha. Boobies made my dayyy(: Thanks boobies all these while, thanks poldars, and thanks everybody else for reminding me who I really am. Of course, I'm your laughballs. yo! Lol. I must only and not be a emowreck from today onwards.

Highlight of the day, well not that I wanted to highlight my stupidity and of course my tutor's stupidity X: He really tarnish my oh-so-innocent image. Pfft. HAHA. For the entire morning, my bleady tutor has been aiming and shooting and teasing and nagging and tuanting and laughing at me. Ya, Mr. Ho is so god damn bloody NICE. RIGHT. Lol. Boobies and me did like the stupidest thing today. We happened to chance upon him in Cheers while getting some daily dosages. Boobies and me quickly sneaked behind him and guess what, Boobies went behind him and YELL! HAHAHA, then I popped out and YELL at him. HAHAHAHA! Should have seen the look on his face. LOL! The stupidest thing was, he saw us alr, he ji tao BO HUE us la. HAHAHA!! Then we go pay money... I was like "MRR HOOOOOOO.....~~~" He ji tao IGNORE ME LA!! HAHAHA! Then the next moment, he told the whole lecture class what we did to him this morning. LOL. Then he said "This morning, just don't wna mention got these 2 monkeys came up behind and scare me. I ignored them 'cause I don't wna let others know they are my RMT students." HAHAHAHAHHA. Laugh till I really wna roll off the chair. Boobies and me seriously BWG man.. So ya, the entire lecture I was being tuanted and disturbed. Accused me of thinking dirty, how I don't behave like a normal Year 2 student and lots more. It's a long list, trust me. HAHAHA. But seriously was freaking hilarious man. Hahah, and the moment I told him his programme was aired on RSI already, he was so freaking happyshit, really like some little kiddo. LOL! TUANT YOU. HAHAHA. OOI Mr. Ho I'm damn nice already okay, I WENT FOR YOUR ONE AND ONLY LECTURE TODAY, MY ONLY LESSON. Praise me(: HAHAHA. I think I shall not appear next Tuesday. Now the whole RMT will seriously think I'm really insane. I'm sane, trust meeee.

Lol, okay. Actually I'm back home since 12PM? Ya like right after lecture, 'cause most of the friends were having lessons. Pffft. So yeahhhh. I'm going for lunch opposite my home with my mom, yeah my mom later. Lol. Off to meet our suppliers at 6PM. Trading period. BARFS. SAVE ME x.x January don't come so sooooon. I'm hooked on to Bomberman. Random. OKAY. CIAO. BE BACK LATER.

I'm allllll smi)es. :d

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home